Merc Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IriaWinds

IriaWinds

Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums   Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Just a few ideas for our growing new site and forums.

I don't get on for long during the weekdays so I only have time to do things other than play on the weekends. My mind is creative chaos lately so I am hoping someone can help make sense of a few ideas I have and put them to good use.

Firstly I have seen our Item wanted section and this may fit there but everyone who has worked with the new expertise system knows its a long haul and needs tons of items to level and some of which most of us just sell immediately at the forge while repairing or the marketplace just to save space. I hope to have some easy to search listing of these items where those of us who are running out of money trying to catch our expertise up with our characters level can post under that items listing andthose of us who can just send them the item. You can Alt+Tab to the forums real quick and check.

Also, speaking of expertise, I'll try to figure out a good thread for each expertise where we can all post our levels and what we have available to build that improves our proficiency. That way we can start building items cheaper for guild mates and they can improve as well. If you reach the requirements for an item you want figure out what items are needed and work a deal with the smith for the item give items need or pay for some if needed and shipping and handling so you get your item cheap and they become better smiths. Everyone is happy.

Lastly, before I try to get back on and pray the servers aren't swamped, I hope we can work on some special competitions and prizes. I had an idea that Allunia or someone with the time to check the mailbox on a regular basis create a character and level it as needed for the sole purpose of being a guild storage unit that members could donate money and special items for the prizes of these competitions. I thought a Karok named "MercWildMule" would be funny and to the point.

I've typed too much today so see ya in game.
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums   Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:29 am

Great ideas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/guildmw/merc-wild
Shazir
Officer
Shazir

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums   Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Thank you for sharing your ideas. I'm always glad when idea people are willing to share. Other people should feel free to share useful or helpful ideas in this new idea topic area.

Vindictus does track the login IP address so there would need to be some thought into how many people would have access privileges to the mule account. Nexon is easy on many things as long as you aren't using a bot or hacking the Vindictus program.

Possible further ideas for the Guild Mule would be:

1. The Guild-Mule should be only for Guild Members. Membership requirements? Week? Month? Rank?

2. The Guild Mule does not exist to save your lazy butt from questing/working for the next 40 levels. Pull your own weight please. Sheaths and slingshots and other items are fine ask the mule for (and whatever else is donated). Asking the mule for a specific armor set for a quest/title is fine as long as you are a guild member for more then a few weeks or whatever is agreed to by the Leader and officers.

3. The Guild-Mule will not beg for donations although I would suggest a polite reminder be sent out once a month.

These are just a few thoughts on the mule.
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums   Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 pm

I like it ^^
Back to top Go down
IriaWinds

IriaWinds

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums   Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Yeah my idea for it was mainly as a storage for prize items and money for competitions thrown regularly for team building and character strengthening incentive.
This is more effective if we can talk vindictus into making a guild battle mode or more competitive guild ranking system.
The mule would be accessible mainly by one person with the time available to route through the mailbox so nothing expires or goes over the capacity. Only a few would have access just in case of vacations and whatnot.

talk more about it later, phoenix is attacking me, g2g....
Back to top Go down
Evanesca

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums   Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Maybe a chatroom or even a Ventrillo channel? Or if that is too far-off maybe some Skype get-togethers? If these things have already been done then please disregard, but I think some close social aspects of some sort could benefit the guild greatly. XD
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums   Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:12 am

I agree ill look into getting vent soon. does anyone know about any channels we can use?
Back to top Go down
Meiring
Officer
Meiring

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums   Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:25 am

Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums Guild_11

Was thinking about posting on the Nexon forums or something sometime soon, I just took Krath's post and made up a couple things.
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums   Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:47 am

Love the idea Meiring, looks very cool! like a news paper article Razz

a couple things I saw that need/might to be added are InsanePanda on admins and
maybe guild site...not sure about that though because people might go to the forums and register without being in guild...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums   Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:44 pm

We could put that on the forums, but Allunia would have to turn off auto-accept so we don't get some new members without us knowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums   Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the Guild, Site, and Forums
Page 1 of 1