Merc Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So what other pc games do you enjoy?

Go down 
+6
PhoenixRose
LwfCenturion
Lyfos
Allunia
Meiring
Shazir
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shazir
Officer
Shazir

So what other pc games do you enjoy? Empty
PostSubject: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 pm

When you're not playing Vindictus 99% of the time Very Happy what other pc games do you enjoy playing?

Games I'm currently playing are:
Minecraft
Forsaken World
Portal 2 (finished solo/co-op)
Assassin's Creed II

Also enjoy these games but don't play as regularly:
Team Fortress 2 (taking a break, was way too obsessed)
The Sims 3
Crysis 2
Bulletstorm
Amnesia
Civilization V
Dominions III
Magicka
Terraria
Back to top Go down
Meiring
Officer
Meiring

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Had to play Deus Ex again after going through the Deus Ex HR leak.

I used to play SCII/WCIII(Mostly DoTA), but none of my friends play anymore so now neither do I.

Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:23 pm

I am looking to play Blade and Soul when it comes out.
The best looking game play I have ever seen and I have played prolly over 2k games in my life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODD790bO2VU
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/guildmw/merc-wild
Shazir
Officer
Shazir

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Yes Blade and Soul does look good, looking forward to trying it out.

Personally I can't wait for Tera to come out. http://www.tera-online.com/?lang=en

Trailer 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDWp2ZpV-IA

High Elf Female Sorcerer class creation wow customization Cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCOUHNehmH4
Back to top Go down
Lyfos
Officer
Lyfos

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 pm

MUST PLAY BLADE AND SOUL. When does it come out?
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:31 am

hehe was suppose to come out like 3 years ago...
hopefully will even be out for U.S... and soon Razz
Back to top Go down
LwfCenturion
Officer
LwfCenturion

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 pm

When I'm not playing Vindictus (usually cause of fail events) I play Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (ladder+DOTA), Counterstrike,and Star Wars Republic Commando. I used to enjoy playing Aion and Forsaken World as well until they server wiped my characters and i discovered vindictus ha ha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Currently on PC, I only play LoL and Vindictus. I usually only play LoL when Vindictus servers are down unless I'm very annoyed by something in it. Edit: LoL is League of Legends, which is a popular F2P DOTA-style game.

I used to be a real avid FPS players on PS3, though. I won a couple tournaments as well. I played COD MW2/BO, BF BC2, and Homefront. I started playing SOCOM 4 right before PSN went down. I honestly wouldn't be here had it not gone down.

I plan to start getting into FPS again but on PC once I get my new computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Allunia wrote:
I am looking to play Blade and Soul when it comes out.
The best looking game play I have ever seen and I have played prolly over 2k games in my life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODD790bO2VU

Not so sure what the hype about B&S is for; it just looks like a regular MMO to me. Characters look kind of dumb imo, but the monsters do look pretty cool. Wouldn't say it's the best looking game play though. That trailer was also pretty bad... I can't tell if it's a right click to victory MMO or if it's like Vindictus.
Back to top Go down
Shazir
Officer
Shazir

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Krath , so check out the TERA online links I included for awesomeness Smile
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:10 am

Must...have...SKYRIM!!!!!!!!! Whoo!! Elder Scrolls V, here we come!!

-That is all-
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:53 am

Love Elder Scrolls!
Back to top Go down
Lyfos
Officer
Lyfos

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Same. Oblivion was amazing on Xbox, but now that TF2 is free I'mma hit that up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Lyfos wrote:
Same. Oblivion was amazing on Xbox, but now that TF2 is free I'mma hit that up

TF2 is free? Oh, ffs. I bought it a couple months ago and never played it. If I knew I could just wait and get it for free, I would have.
Back to top Go down
SayoTaiGirl

SayoTaiGirl

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 am

I also play TF2.
Back to top Go down
Shazir
Officer
Shazir

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 pm

TF2 is awesome, I've only played 344 hours on it according to Steam. I don't even want to know how many hours I've played in Vindictus.

I cannot wait for Skyrim to come out!!! I was a huge fan of Daggerfall, I thought it was the best Elder Scrolls released to date, I mean who didn't enjoy riding a horse while using the flying spell? or accidently sleeping in town and hearing about 30+ "halts" as the guards surrounded you? or sneaking into a shop and stealing deadric armor/weapons to finance your house? Good Times.
Back to top Go down
B0wflexin
Officer
B0wflexin

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 am

Nowadays the only pc games i play is vindictus and warcraft 3 every now and then, ive played quite a few mmo's in the past.

To name a few Redmoon(also korean made), WoW(who hasnt played this), Risk Your Life, Legend of mir, Fung Wan Online(martial arts style singapore based mmo) and a few others

When im not playing vindictus im on my 360 playing left 4 dead 1 and 2 or battlefield bad company 2
Back to top Go down
tingly

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:25 am

Not anymore but God of War, any one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:47 am

tingly wrote:
Not anymore but God of War, any one?

Yes, sir. God of War 3 was amazing; truly one of the best games I have played. I literally own every God of War game, including the PSP versions.
Back to top Go down
Shazir
Officer
Shazir

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:32 am

Steam is currently having a huge Summer sale.

Last edited by Shazir on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander2

Alexander2

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:17 am

MINECRAFT!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Shazir
Officer
Shazir

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:27 am

Minecraft Cool

So what other pc games do you enjoy? 2011-010

So what other pc games do you enjoy? 2011-011

So what other pc games do you enjoy? 2011-012

Back to top Go down
Meiring
Officer
Meiring

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Did you make those? :O
Back to top Go down
Alexander2

Alexander2

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Very Happy That is AMAZING, Me and Bugalisous made a world ourselfs(I hosted) once it's ready I can open it to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what other pc games do you enjoy?   So what other pc games do you enjoy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what other pc games do you enjoy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merc Wild :: General Discussion :: Unrelated Topics-
Jump to: