Merc Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please post here if you are going to be absent.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

Please post here if you are going to be absent. Empty
PostSubject: Please post here if you are going to be absent.   Please post here if you are going to be absent. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Please post here if your going to be absent for a long period of time from Vindictus.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/guildmw/merc-wild
IriaWinds

IriaWinds

PostSubject: Re: Please post here if you are going to be absent.   Please post here if you are going to be absent. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Going to Key West for the next 2 weeks. Should have internet good enough to play but I'm not sure. I'll be on the forums and talking to PhoenixRose everyday.

Leave the 9th and come back around the 24th.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: Please post here if you are going to be absent.   Please post here if you are going to be absent. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:20 pm

have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shazir
Officer
Shazir

PostSubject: Re: Please post here if you are going to be absent.   Please post here if you are going to be absent. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:51 pm

My attendance will be light, Steam had a "Summer Camp" Sale and I bought some games for me and my oldest son. (We're having fun playing Torchlight & Terraria together.) No worries I won't stop playing Vindictus, I love grouping with new low level guildies and helping them gain levels, I'm just enjoying a mild Summer break.
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: Please post here if you are going to be absent.   Please post here if you are going to be absent. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 pm

sweet Shaz! yes, no worries mate i figured you were somewhere having fun! Smile
I did not worry one bit I know you will be back when you are ready hehe. We will have to get together when you get on and have lots of fun!
Back to top Go down
PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose

PostSubject: Re: Please post here if you are going to be absent.   Please post here if you are going to be absent. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Iria and I will be MIA for about a week, visiting the fam. Sadly, you will not see my shining face. Teehee. Should return after the 1st. Rock em hard!
Back to top Go down
Aquias

Aquias

PostSubject: Re: Please post here if you are going to be absent.   Please post here if you are going to be absent. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:56 am

Going to California this Friday on a recording trip. Be back the 21st
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: Please post here if you are going to be absent.   Please post here if you are going to be absent. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:10 pm

sweet good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please post here if you are going to be absent.   Please post here if you are going to be absent. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please post here if you are going to be absent.
Page 1 of 1