Merc Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meiring
Officer
Meiring

Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED]   Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED] Ahglan10
Time: Starting Saturday, 16 July 2011, ~10:00 PM
Place: Daily Ahglan Raid

Contest: Show us how well you can fight this new menace! The prize is yours if you can go through Saturday's Ahglan raid without dying once. You must do over 8% damage (16% for staff Evies) to be eligible to win.

Prize: +4 Vanquishers
Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED] Vanqs11

In the event that two or more players qualify for the prize, the player with the most damage above the required % to win for their class will win the prize.

How to enter: Simply be present for that day's Ahglan raid.

If no one is able to achieve this goal on the first day, the contest will continue daily until someone wins.

I'll require a submission of every participant's percent-damage rating via whisper or mail for the Ahglan raids to ensure that all of the numbers check out, unless everyone dies at least once, in which case no one is eligible to win anyway.

Last edited by Meiring on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MeApple

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED]   Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Damn yesterday was so close... being the only who hasn't die during the run...I really need this pair of vanquishers for my evie
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED]   Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 pm

time to step up the power!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/guildmw/merc-wild
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED]   Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest: Win +4 Vanquishers! [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1