Merc Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glas Ghaibhleann

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaaness

Glas Ghaibhleann Empty
PostSubject: Glas Ghaibhleann   Glas Ghaibhleann I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Ballista:
There is one ballista on the near left. There are a handful of bolts for it on the near right. Most groups toss those bolts over before starting the fight. There's enough ammo for 6-8 shots.

Two shots from the ballista will stun Glas. With the right positioning, he can be pinned to the wall (nerfed in KR's ep 9, maybe nerfed for us now).

Upstairs:
Two doors in the back teleport players to the upper balconies. There are blue-lit stands, like the sticky bomb tables for Ahglan. These give two Judgment of the Goddess spears. Piercing Glas's foot twice can stun him. Everyone should pick these up when they get the chance.

Break-off:
Apply multiple chain hooks to his right wing. He will tear them away, dropping his feather. (He can still fly, though.) I've heard numbers of two to four chains, though lesser numbers are using them in quick succession to accomplish this.

Glas's attacks:
  • Some melee slicing.
  • Leaps into the air, causing a little shockwave. He may throw some rocks. He will dive-bomb someone to land.
  • Grabs someone and squeezes them, then throws them down. The thrown person does a large shockwave upon impact. It is possible to save the grabbed person by stunning Glas with Judgment spears, ballista, Reverse Gravity (but not freeze), or hitting his wrist with a spear.
  • Blue homing missile AoE, either sprayed mostly toward one person or spread across many targets.

Last edited by Jaaness on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated after more runs)
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

Glas Ghaibhleann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glas Ghaibhleann   Glas Ghaibhleann I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Very nice Jaaness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/guildmw/merc-wild
Meiring
Officer
Meiring

Glas Ghaibhleann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glas Ghaibhleann   Glas Ghaibhleann I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:17 am

Read this right before running it today
Looks like I'll be spamming some amber
Back to top Go down
Kidmannia

Kidmannia

Glas Ghaibhleann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glas Ghaibhleann   Glas Ghaibhleann I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:22 pm

He has

- 2 Swipes Smash Attack (right arm 1st)
- 5 Swipes Smash Attack (stab front, stab back, smash smash smash)
- 1 Swipe Smash Attack (either left or right when turning)
- Flying Attack
- 2 grab attacks (all start with right arm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glas Ghaibhleann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glas Ghaibhleann   Glas Ghaibhleann I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glas Ghaibhleann
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merc Wild :: Guides :: Misc-
Jump to: