Merc Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our guild forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My activity on this forum

Go down 
+3
IriaWinds
Lyfos
Aquias
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquias

Aquias

My activity on this forum Empty
PostSubject: My activity on this forum   My activity on this forum I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:20 pm

So I wanted to post something. I didn't know what though. Well, anything really. I looked around at all the different posts that I could, you know, squeeze in, but I realized there wasn't really anything that I could jump into that I would be able to relate to. Basically, I couldn't really post on anything without sounding random.

I thought to myself, "Damn, I want to be apart of this because I like forums." And as I searched and searched, topic to topic, I officially gave up. I believed all hope was lost. As if the Gods themselves were jestering at the inconsequential living organism that is me. They test my patience with humiliating sneers and mocks of lesser extent of civility enough for me to believe that I am, but one worthless, insignificant being, in throth, with nary a doubt. Hear me, fellow guild mates! For I hath been forsaken by her searing lustful quake of a gentle humanity. Outcast in her eyes, nay, in all eyes. For I hath no where to reside, no where to speak, no where to breathe this crisp air that she hath provided us with her supple genuineness. Do not be deceived though, brothers, by such matters! If thou still believe I be amiss, then tread lightly, my friends, for the looming sword of Damocles twirls above in elegance will, without haste, crash down upon you and all you wrought and believe, cleaving it in twain. And as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret not taking heed of my warnings.

AND THEN I REALIZED THERE WAS THIS UNRELATED TOPICS THREAD WHERE I CAN POST WHATEVER I WANTED IN IT.

Last edited by Aquias on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyfos
Officer
Lyfos

PostSubject: Re: My activity on this forum   My activity on this forum I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:34 pm

I like you. You can live.
Back to top Go down
IriaWinds

IriaWinds

PostSubject: Re: My activity on this forum   My activity on this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:01 am

I don't mind living with the sword of Damocles above me....as long as I have my trusty duster and Bob the skull all is well and life stays interesting.
Back to top Go down
B0wflexin
Officer
B0wflexin

PostSubject: Re: My activity on this forum   My activity on this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:53 am

Cant believe i read that, its like i couldnt STOP! are u some kind of wizard sir?
Back to top Go down
Meiring
Officer
Meiring

PostSubject: Re: My activity on this forum   My activity on this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 am

tl;dr

but hey, just post whatever
it's not like we're critiquing on content
Back to top Go down
Allunia
Guild Master
Allunia

PostSubject: Re: My activity on this forum   My activity on this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Great stuff soldier. Keep up the good work! lol

Allunia
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/guildmw/merc-wild
rollomathen

PostSubject: Re: My activity on this forum   My activity on this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:47 pm

mine bomb description lies i can kill gnolls in prairie with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My activity on this forum   My activity on this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Meiring wrote:
tl;dr

but hey, just post whatever
it's not like we're critiquing on content

this

read the first sentence and i was like time to move on
Back to top Go down
Aquias

Aquias

PostSubject: Re: My activity on this forum   My activity on this forum I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 am

rollomathen wrote:
mine bomb description lies i can kill gnolls in prairie with it

That-a-boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My activity on this forum   My activity on this forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My activity on this forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merc Wild :: General Discussion :: Unrelated Topics-
Jump to: